Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I do not presently own a scooter have several motorcycles. Retiring soon and planning on a big Burgman for me and to tote grandkids. Learned to ride on a Cushman many years ago. Reside in a small village in western Nebraska. jim

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles. The grandkids will love it. Mine do.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Cushmans were awesome but you'll love the Burgman! Welcome from Austin, TX.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome, Jim. The sooner you get on a Burgman, you life will be all the better. One's time on them is not measured in miles but, "smile miles".

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
So what small town in Nebraska are you from?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome, Jim. Pleased you arrived here, as I did a couple of years ago after we both tried the Honda NT700. This is a good forum with excellent info about the Burgman scoots. My suggestion? Bypass the 400 and move straight to the 650. You'll feel right at home after the GoldWing. You would be welcome to give mine a ride at Spearfish for the NT / ST get together, if you plan to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Mike I am in Whitney, Ne. in the northwest corner. Rich after riding with you on your 400 and hearing how pleased you were with 650 I am pretty sold. Thanks for the offer but I will not be in Spearfish this year as I and my wife will be in Alaska[the only time she could go]. jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts