Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My name is Arnold and i'm from Amsterdam.
I've already asked a few questions, so i thought it would be kind to introduce myself.

A month ago i've switched from a Honda PCX 150 to the Burgman UH200. Couldnt be more happy. What a difference.

I've recently changed the motor and gear oil, air and oil filter and placed Dr Pulley sliders.
Besides that, i bought a top case, new mirrors and the sport touring Suzuki windscreen.

Kind regards!

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
I wish I was at a coffee shop looking at your bike thru a window....I’d buy you a pancake at the round pancake shop and we’d talk about Vincent before going for another round of coffee.

·
Administrator
20,103 Posts
When I was stationed in Stuttgart Germany, Amsterdam was a 4 hour ride if I was in a hurry and traffic was light. Had a Suzuki GS750.

When I was in Kaiserslautern Germany in 1998-1991 I would leave at 6 AM and stop in Antwerp Belgium for lunch and a bier or two. Then in 1.5 hours I'd be in Amsterdam for a day. The US Amstell beir is not as good as what you get in Amsterdam.
I would do these rides to meet up friends and have food and bier/wine. I always had a 3 day weekend every other week so riding was easy. Had a Honda Goldwing 1200i full dressed Aspincade.

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we have a lot to learn about the 200!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts