Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I am so THRILLED that I found this forum. I am not too sure how I got here but and very glad that I did.

My name is Nancy Jane. You can call me Nancy, Nancy Jane, Jane or even by my nicknames Pinwheel or Voluisa Jane.
I currently ride an 03 Suzuki Voluisa. Hense the name volusia jane. :wink:
I've been looking at the Bergman 650 since January however have not been in a postion to buy one. Right now I think we are going to wait until the 1st of the year to get me one....which is driving me crazy with the idea of waiting. I love my Volusia however I think I would like a Bergman a little better. Just because that is what I want.
I live in a small town outside Conroe, Tx.
Hubby rides a 95 Kawaski Voyager and our son rides one of those battery powered harleys you can get from walmart. :)

Anyhow, again I am thrilled that I found this place. I hope to find tons of information so I'll be prepared when I finally get one.

~~N.J.~~

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Hi Nancy Jane,

Glad you found the forums too. New forum member are always welcome. There is tons of information here. If you can't find any specific information, just ask. There's some very helpful people here.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Nancy Pinwheel Jane

Welcome to the forum from another East Texan. I used to get down your way often but retired this year and stay pretty close to home but get to Dallas a couple times a month. I think you will find this an interestering place to get your questions answered. I'm in Tyler.

Happy Trails
Poppy, #482

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome, Nancy Jane!

Wow, the Volusia looks like such a sweet bike...the Burgies are too (guess I'm a little biased :D ). Did you know Suzuki is now running a special financing deal? Check out http://www.suzukicycles.com and go to the Burgman sections. Or see the thread in the General section.

Cheers,

Bryna<--happy owner of a much-loved 400

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes. Just adds to the great thougts about everyone that I already had.

I love my Volusia ("Bart") don't get me wrong. I go riding as much as I can. When the mom in law can babysit. The more I look at the Burgman the more sick to my stomach I get because I know I have to wait until after January. **UGH**

Yeah the special financing is a great idea. However when your ex trashes your credit and you gotta file bankruptcy, it's not so hot. They are household bank now. I really hope I get the VOL paid off quicker than expected. I have not had good luck with Household.

Buying my lottery tickets tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed that I match some numbers this week. LOL And I get a Burgman before hubby decides to buy himself a goldwing or harley. <g>

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome Nancy :wave: to the forum. Good luck in acquiring a 650 really soon. My fingers are crossed for you :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts