Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

After a lot of thinking I finally bought myself a scooter. Allthough all my friends drive ninjas and R1's, I thought that a scooter suited me best. I've only got my motorcycle license for a month and knew from the start that I didn't like the "usual" motorcycles, I took my drivers license on cb750 and didn't like it one bit. Hopefully my scooter will give me many moments of fun. However I don't dare to tell what kind of scooter I have, but I surely enjoy the forums anyway :). As I'm new to 2wheels, what's this deal with drivers cheering to eachother, why ?. I don't blink to fellow bmw drivers when I'm driving. Over and out, cheers Mags

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
It's just what we do Sailor! :) Some of us anyhow.

cb750 huh? i LIKE them!!!

Hey Sailor - I had a "Tote Goat" - talk about being laughed at!

I never hadda nice scooter when I was 15 or 18 or (well i had a cool lil ts50j) .... either way - yup the big Zuki's are the bomb!

I am positive that we'd all like to hear about your scooter no mattewr what it is!

WELCOME!!!

Peace Out Yo.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Mags. Glad to have you join us.

sailor said:
However I don't dare to tell what kind of scooter I have...
Don't be shy ... we welcome all 2 wheelers here. :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forums. We won't make fun of your scooter, go ahead and tell us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well as it seems I won't get hanged for my type of scooter :), I will tell you that it's a T-max. I got it real cheap from an older gentleman who have had it in his garage for three years not really been using it. It's an -01 model with 2700km on it, I think thats about 4000 miles. Anyway I will see how it performs today when I make a longer testdrive. Later

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
sailor said:
I think thats about 4000 miles.
Think you got the conversion backwards. It's around 1675 miles. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts