Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Y'all, I live in central Florida on the east coast near the space center. I am shopping for a 650 to purchase in the spring. Presently I ride a Gold Wing Trike which I am very happy with, but I miss the two wheel experience. We do a lot of our riding in the Smoky Mountains along and around the Blue Ridge Parkway. That's got to be one of the best areas for riding there is anywhere. Would like to contact Burgman riders in my area to compare notes with. Very glad I found this site, it's a gold mine of information.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Gino and welcome to the site. Hope to hear about your purchase of a new/used burgman soon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
welcome Gino... the Burgman will be a great compliment to your trike. The two-wheeled experience is really great on a fully auotmatic bike! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love my Burgie

Had a Goldwing last year for a few months, too heavyaround town. Got an 04 Black 650 and love it. It is as stable as the GW on the road, I've had it up to 85. Only complaint is the windshield, must be designed for 5' tall asians. My Clearview should be here this week. I love to put it in manual mode and blast off from a light, wind it up to 8500 and pop the shift button, before you know it you are doing 60. Freaks out the cars behind me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts