Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Im Spanish, and the 2012 executive is is my second Burgman 650 (before I had a 2007; I renew it with more than 100.000 Km).

PS: As you can see, my english isn't good; hope you understand me!

Best Regards,
Kike Torres

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Bienvenidos a burgman usa....mi amigo nuevo...!!!! :d

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Hello Kike
We were out in Spain last week - Costa Blanca area as the mother-in-Law has a villa in Playa Flamenca. Saw plenty of Burgmans but strangely, only one 650. Plenty of 250's though. Going on a road trip to France, Switzerland and Italy on 6th July with Joe_90 from this forum plus one other rider on a Yamaha R1 ( I suppose we'll have to keep waiting for him to catch up with us :rolleyes:). Might take a trip out to Spain on the Burgy one day. :thumbright:

Edit: Blimey, just noticed. Three and a half years from joining to your first post. That's some serious lurking! Don't leave it so long before your next post. :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hola Kiko, welcome to the forum, im pretty new here and come from castellano speaking country.

cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hello Kike
We were out in Spain last week - Costa Blanca area as the mother-in-Law has a villa in Playa Flamenca. Saw plenty of Burgmans but strangely, only one 650. Plenty of 250's though.
Well... I don't know why, but all of the mediterranean coast are plenty of small scooters, and there is not much MaxiScooters (>500). In the North and NorthWest you can see more of them.

Going on a road trip to France, Switzerland and Italy on 6th July with Joe_90 from this forum plus one other rider on a Yamaha R1 ( I suppose we'll have to keep waiting for him to catch up with us :rolleyes:). Might take a trip out to Spain on the Burgy one day. :thumbright:
Really?
We'll do a 10 days travel along the NW of France in 15th July:

https://maps.google.es/maps/ms?msid=207000359999203002260.0004dc980153fc5905d79&msa=0

We're going to put our Burgy in one "car-carrier-boat" :)S) from Vigo to Saint Nazzaire, and starts form there our travel.

The next year is for Italy, but maybe on 2015 we'll be in UK... Hope I'll not have problems with the "left-driving". I've been in London one weekend and I've been near of an accident all the times that I want to cross the street, because I saw always to the wrong side! :p

Edit: Blimey, just noticed. Three and a half years from joining to your first post. That's some serious lurking! Don't leave it so long before your next post. :D
Well... Yes... :confused5: :confused5:
I registered here... And I dont added the site into my bookmarks, so I "lost the trace". Yesterday i saw a youtube video with a modified burgman, and the credits points to here, so I thought "Well, could be a good moment to say hello...":laughing6:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bienvenido Kiko:
en nuevo mexico - originally new Spain, we speak both English and Spanish (old Spanish from the 1500's). Many say we speak Spanglish. Oh well. I love your country as it much like New Mexico. Enjoy the ride. Saludes a mis primos en Lorca.
Francisco

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hola, bienvenido :)
Bienvenido Kiko:
en nuevo mexico - originally new Spain, we speak both English and Spanish (old Spanish from the 1500's). Many say we speak Spanglish. Oh well. I love your country as it much like New Mexico. Enjoy the ride. Saludes a mis primos en Lorca.
Francisco

Thanks / Gracias!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts