Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hello there migz123 !
Welcome to the board. Do you have a Burgman right now or are you looking to get 1? Wish I had your weather. My bike is packed away in preperation for Canadas winter.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the warm welcome allwalk -- yes I just bought a 650 over the weekend...

The riding here is year-round, but there is always that neutralizing factor: the cost of living is quite high!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Hello from Southern California, Southern Orange County :

migz123 said:
Hi there. What part of Orange County do you live in. I am originally from Laguna Hills, before moving to the Pac NW 4 years ago. The wife just went back for a visit and said that it has continued to explode with hosing solid from the 405 to the foothills.

·
Registered
31 Posts
burley1 said:
I am in Huntington Beach, welcome and maybe I will see you on the road
Maybe so. I plan on making several trips down to LA/Orange County to see family. I actually used to live in Huntington Beach about 15 years ago, then moved further south to Laguna Hills. Lots of memories cruising down Beach Blvd and PCH in that area.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was a resident of Huntington Beach until '92 and then moved to Lake Forest- neighbor to Laguna Hills. I love it here!

·
Registered
31 Posts
migz123 said:
I was a resident of Huntington Beach until '92 and then moved to Lake Forest- neighbor to Laguna Hills. I love it here!
Small world. yes, very close. In fact before I moved to Laguna Hills I lived in Lake Forest. I used to eat the at the Hungry Hunter right there on Lake Forest Blvd and the freeway. I think they had the Prime Rib special for some really low price on tuesdays or something.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DavidF said:
I used to eat the at the Hungry Hunter right there on Lake Forest Blvd and the freeway. I think they had the Prime Rib special for some really low price on tuesdays or something.
Yes that was a nice restaurant and they did have some good prime rib! The restaurant is now closed and has been 'annexed' by the Subaru Dealership behind it -- I guess they needed the space to park all those WRX's they can't sell enough of!!

ajwood said:
Is the Honda dealer still there too?
The Honda Dealership has now moved. They were bought by a new owner. They have moved down the street to assume the 'old' BMW dealership, and now called Spectrum Motorsports selling Honda, Ducati & Aprilia. The BMW Dealership has opened a huge complex accross the 405 freeway.

As you can see Lake Forest has changed and grown a lot! Just like the rest of Orange County.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts