Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome Mark. I'm new to BurgmanUSA , too. I live in Shreveport. I'll look up your city and see how far you are from me. Maybe take a weekend trip to Bethel!

Just looked it up. Do you know where Billy Creek is? That's where I've been camping for the last few years. I go right past Bethel!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome Mark :wave:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
welcome to the forums, enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been thinking about maybe trying the "dark side" thing on my burgman 650. Been reading up on it. I'm sick of the rear tires wearing out so fast.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bethel is NOT in Southeast Oklahoma! Where did you guys go to school?? My brother lives in Durant, Oklahoma. That is in Southeast Oklahoma. Geese! I looked up Bethel and it is Southwest of Oklahoma City. How is that South East?? Come on folks, you can do better than that.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just looked on Google maps and there were 2 Bethel Oklahoma's that show up. That makes No sense. Each one shows up as a dot in the middle of the road.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mel46. My Bethel is 28 miles of Broken Bow Which is in Mccurtain County which is in SouthEast Oklahoma. Some of us know where we are located.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome from beautiful West coast that is Los Angeles.:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
New to Burgies in WNC

Hey y'all, Just bought me a 2010 650ex and have been lovin it. Been ridin as much of these hills as possible all summer and feel like I've barely scratched the surface. Keep making up loops around Asheville for afternoon trips where I can stay close enough to spur off back to town. It's incredible how many sweet 1-3 hour loops there are where your never more than half hour back to town! Anyway glad to be here, learned a lot while lurnkin. Please read my first post if your from round here...having some issues and lookin for local insight that doesn't come from Mr-MOTORCYCLES(scooters aren't motorcycles according to them)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts