Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
im from south of france and register to practise my english :cheers: and looking for tips advice to help me with a burgman 400 year 2000 when i get in trouble to fix or repair .
thanks in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Hello

Me and joe-90 went to the south of France on our Burgmans earlier this year from the UK. We stayed in Nice but visited Menton, Monaco and Villefranche as well as Italy and Switzerland on the way. Fantastic roads you have over there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
soso said:
im from south of france and register to practise my english :cheers: and looking for tips advice to help me with a burgman 400 year 2000 when i get in trouble to fix or repair .
Welcome; you're in the right place. We have a subforum for pre-2003 models. It's not as active as the others, but probably a lot of good stuff there for you. We do have at least one active poster I have seen with one of those.

I guess the biggest change in the AN400K3 was the electronic fuel injection? You have an old fashioned carburetor, which means that engine work might safely be entrusted to any competent small engine mechanic (if not DIY, of course.)

Enjoy the ride and be safe.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts