Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there

Just introducing myself. I plan to buy a Burgman 650 as my next bike, been holding it off for too long. I currently ride a Honda X11 which I simply love but the Burgman 650 has been calling me for too long. Even though I have owned CBR900RR, Suzuki Hayabusa and Honda X11 in that order, I have always wanted the Burgie 650 but couldnt find a good one when I was changing bikes, so once finances eases up, I am getting one. I have ridden my sister's Chinese 150cc scooter for a while, and from that experience it made me fall in love with the ease and comfort of a twist and go-step through bike. Just so practical, comfortable and easy, even though I have only owned superbikes.

Anyways, just wanted to pop a hi and looking forward to getting some good info and contributing on this forum.

Ride safe out there

Dev

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hello devjacks...welcome! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome Devjacks. Have friends who travel to S. Africa as missionaries and always return expressing what a beautiful place it is. Can imagine from all their pictures what a great place it is to ride around. Send us some pictures of your Burgman adventures.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Western Cape is gorgeous beyond words. Miss it :(

Welcome. Many fond memories of Montagu I used to winter in. Mistake not getting a bike there.

And Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Awesome pictures! I'm from Dallas, Texas, USA

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
devjacks welcome to the forum and good luck with finding the perfect 650.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey all, thanks for the great welcome. I am situated in Cape Town, well about 30km outside of the Cape Town city center. Yes Cape Town is very beautiful with amazing mountain passes and coastal roads. I have been to Montagu a few times during a 9 passes run we do over here, 9 mountain passes in one ride, about 600km :)

Cant wait to pickup my Burgman, but will have to wait for a few more months, till then I will be reading up on them, ha ha!

Ride safe

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey congratulations, she's a beauty!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome:cool:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Well congratulations and welcome from sunny Tampa, Florida! You're going to love that bike; I sure love mine.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Cape Town is beautiful. I have traveled in the area and can only imagine the beauty from a Burgman. Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts