Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site and have a couple of questions.
I laid down my bike and need to change my front fairing/fender. Can I use 2008 fairing/fender on 2009? I want to change the color of the bike anyway.

Has anyone put a audio system on their bike?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Welcome! I have a 400 and I put the Lanzar OPTIMC90 audio system on it and added 2 more Lanzar speakers (it comes with 2 but can power 4). Its probably one of the loudest systems available and I am happy with it so far. I did this about 2 months ago. U can read a review of it on Amazon.com.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your new ride. :thumbup:

SLC = Salt Lake City ???? I saw the comment in your signature about Utah and the Utes. You can still add your location to your profile so people know where you are hailing from.

Ride safe!
Wes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions to change my profile. I'm not sure how to chage my profile...a little help?

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Pit click on Control Panel and pick profile, we got members from all over the world that is why I was kidding you about the Salt Lake City.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello from Texas. About a sound system....I just put an old J&M cb radio on mine and bought an MP3 that plugs in to it and goes to the ear phones in the helmet. It sounds great!! May not be you cup-o-tea but I do a lot of 200 to 300 mile day runs in a group of 4 to 6 riders, and we are all over 60 so the cb keeps every one in touch.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts