Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been a member to burgmanusa for about a year now, but this past saturday I finally got a burgman. I bought an '05 650 blue burgy. The color is awsome, and man is it fast. Lots of torque off the line.
Now to start adding goodies to it. I've already ordered a VIP trunk. next will be a clearview shield, doing that today. Then , if the $ holds out, I'll get a jac Vicson backrest.
someone broke into my car lst week and stole my stereo, so I have to spend some $ getting that replaced. Money that had been set aside for the burgman.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congratulations! maybe you can join some of us for a ride up to Bear Mt NY in a few weeks?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Well congrats are in order then. Congrats..........I won't hold it against you getting the blue one :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, blue is beautiful. Its a beautiful thanggggg
My VIp trunk will be here this week sometime, and today I ordered a clearview windshield, but that will take about 3 weeks to get to me.
$208 total with the vent.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Thats cool wilder. a blue bomber, all set up to gobble up some miles. Heck before you know it you'll have a go get 'em pipe and some hi-tech sticky shoes ala Pauljo!

too bad about the blue thing though. :wink:

:iroc:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
wilder days said:
...today I ordered a clearview windshield, but that will take about 3 weeks to get to me. $208 total with the vent.
Congratulations on the new Burgman.

What size Clearview did you get, and did you order direct from Clearview, or from a distributor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts