Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Philadelphia!
I have been riding my 2014 Burgman 200 (UH200) for 2 years and love it. 7K miles on it so far. I'm new to the forum.
What brings me here in addition to general Burgman sharing is a new interest in bike touring. I was planning to invest in a touring motorcycle but finances may be the constraint that prompts me to start touring the US/Canada/Mexico with my Burgman. Now off to search the threads for touring inspiration and experiences ...

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Welcome,

Trade the 200 towards a 400 for touring ....if you find you love touring trade the 400 for a 650.

·
Super Moderator
918 Posts
@Burgmansylvani
Welcome sir. It is good to have you here. Your post caught my attention as I also like to ride my Burgman long distances. The 200 will do it but what our colleague DarisPakar said is correct. The 650 is a better choice due to the weight and power. Any of the Burgman family will do it but there is no replacement for displacement (within reason). In strong wind and weather the 650 is a more than capable performer.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
yeh, I wouldn't hesitate to go on the 400, but if there was a 400 and a 650 side by side, I'd take the 650 , no question.

Reactions: Blacktruck
1 - 4 of 4 Posts