Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, newbie to this forum but not to Burgies - fantastic bikes, have had the 125, 400 and 650 over the years. I WAS going to go for the new 650 2013 but on viewing more and more photos, the more and more I DISLIKE it and prefer the current model. Dilemma dilemma, to stick with the 2012 or go for the 2013 despite its looks? I know the 2013 is meant to be a little lighter to push when the engine is off and kinder on fuel but if you don't like the look of your bike, you won't ride it - right? At least, that's my view but perhaps that's because I am female (controversial!) and care about aesthetics. Opinions gratefully received - and if anyone is going for a ride out in the UK sometime soon (South England), do please let me know.

Ride safe and sensible fellow Burgmaneers :D

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome toria...
ride what you like...even if it is last years model.
The people that you pass by, will never know the difference.
And, I can't believe that the weight to push around will have
that much difference. That is all determined by your
size/stature/strength.
If you are in the Oxford area, there is another Burgman rider
over in Eynsham...sort of your neighbor.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Welcome to the forum Girl!
I tend to agree with you 100%.
Ride What you Like and Like What you Ride.
....or it will sit in the garage gathering dust.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome! I lived in Oxfordshire for 3 years, near Banbury. Beautiful country and great roads to ride. I had an easy to push around 400 Burgman, but wanted the 650 as it felt more like the motorcycles I was used to riding. Heavier yes, but quite easy to push around if the motor is running :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts