Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an old member (age to) that hasn't posted here for a few years.... have new email so had to start new account.

I'm into my 10th season of riding my 2005 650 and still can't imagine a better machine for me. I previously had an ST1100 but can ride much longer on the Burgman without knee or wrist problems..... including one 16hour day riding home from West Virginia.

I don't do as many trips as I was with the ST and the Burgman only has 35,000 miles on it but I love to come out of the grocery store with a shopping cart full of groceries and watch peoples expression as I lift the seat and toss a few bags in the and then open the big Givi top case for a few more bags :)

This just makes too much sense :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Greetings from another resident of Ottawa (the east end). I am new to the Burgman, having just purchased my 2013 650 last summer after many years of riding metric cruisers. They are really a unique machine. Getting my top box installed this week which will allow my wife and I to extend our travels. Would be interesting to know how many Burgmans are in the area. See the odd one on the road and there's a few for sale on Kijiji.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts