Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just taken delivery of a 2013 Burgman Executive a few weeks ago I was pleased to find this board.

I'm a retired military officer/public servant and have been biking for almost 35 years, mostly on cruisers of one make or another. My last bike was a Suzuki Intruder but, in spite of changing the seat and a few other mods it was never a great two-up ride.

I researched the Burgmans and decided that maybe it was time to change. Although we are still on the break-in period I am really happy with this machine and my wife finds it a much more enjoyable riding experience.

Unfortunately, by the time we get through the first service check winter will be approaching and it'll be time to hang up the jacket for a few months. However, next spring I'll be looking to add a top box and then do some serious touring.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
May I be the first to say Welcome

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome from up the road in Perth, Ontario.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Congrats on the new toy, lemme guess -- it's a silver one? ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Krautburger says welcome. Living in Sheboygan, Wisconsin I too have to put the Exec in the barn for about 5 months. But then it's always fun to get 'er out in the spring

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Allan J - congratulations on your acquisition of the 2013 Burgman and welcome to the forum. : hello2:

If your wife already finds the pillion seat comfortable (which it is) then she will love it when you fit a top box particularly if it has the backrest pad fitted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the "welcomes" folks. No, its a black one. Suzuki Canada had no grey models left and closest dealer with one was 15 hours away. I just keep in dust cloth in one of those handy compartments and wipe it down when I think its too dusty. And yes, a top box will be a great addition I'll wait for next year to do that mod. Jim, Perth is one of our favorite places to visit in the summer - always go for lunch at that pub across from the Big Ben memorial.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Having just taken delivery of a 2013 Burgman Executive a few weeks ago I was pleased to find this board.

I'm a retired military officer/public servant and have been biking for almost 35 years, mostly on cruisers of one make or another. My last bike was a Suzuki Intruder but, in spite of changing the seat and a few other mods it was never a great two-up ride.

I researched the Burgmans and decided that maybe it was time to change. Although we are still on the break-in period I am really happy with this machine and my wife finds it a much more enjoyable riding experience.

Unfortunately, by the time we get through the first service check winter will be approaching and it'll be time to hang up the jacket for a few months. However, next spring I'll be looking to add a top box and then do some serious touring.
Hi need help to change my oil in my burgman 400cc 2003. The change oil light came on. Dennis

·
Registered
590 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts