Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just found out about this great site. I am a new to me '03 650 burgman owner. Only had 3300 miles on it when I found it. So still new as far as I'm concerned. It's a fantastic vehicle. I use it for my commute and weekend rides. I am in search of an owners manual for my '03 650. Any help would be appreciated.
Dave

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Dave. Glad to have you join us.

Any of the dealers should be able to get you the manual. A couple of online sources are :

Oneida Suzuki
Ron Ayers

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hi Dave - I don't have a manual but maybe someone here does have one for sale in the classified section (i haven't looked recently....) I was able to find a manual on line about 5 months ago in pdf format. it took forever to download, and the clarity was v/poor.

Welcome to the ICOBO! :wave:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Dave and welcome to the forums. Glad to hear you are enjoying your preloved Burgman.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Finally! Somebody else from Omaha! Welcome to BurgmanUSA Dave. I know PowerSportsPro does sell some Burgmans, but I seldom see another one on the roads around here. PM me or Email me if you want to get together for a ride sometime. Have you checked with PSP to see if they can order an owner's manual for you?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
A10519 said:
...I am in search of an owners manual for my '03 650. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the ICOBO, Dave. :hello2:

I got a Service Manual from my dealer and they are pretty expensive, but I think a new Owner's Manual is only $15 - $20; a bargain considering all the helpful info in it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Saw one being sold on e-bay. Came on a Cd or DVD. Think they wanted around $15.00. Do a quick search on e-bay and see if it comes up.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Arby said:
Saw one being sold on e-bay. Came on a Cd or DVD.
These are scans of the manual in PDF form copied to CD. The quality of the images are not very good. You'd be better off buying a paper copy.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
pauljo said:
Aren't the scans everyone is referencing for the service manual?
I think so. Since every new scooter comes with an Owner's Manual, I can't see much demand for a CD or DVD version. But those expensive Service Manuals are another kettle of fish.

I agree that the Owner's Manual should be in paper format, so it can be taken on the road with the bike. We don't all have laptop computers. :wink:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
There are scans of some pages in the service manual available for download on the Yahoo Suzuki Burgman group. You'll have to join the group to access them, but the pages there are probably the most useful from the service manual. They may have some owner's manual pages too.

Look here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Suzuki_Burgman

Dave B.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Owners Manual

My thanks to everyone who replied. I was able to find an owners manual at Oneida Suzuki.
Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts