Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Cleveland, Ohio! In February, I purchased a new Malaguti Ciak 150....an Italian scooter which is a terriffic machine. I have been riding it in the park, when the weather permits, and it really is a head turner. You can see it on Malagutiusa.com My friends at work are all cycle guys and they want me to go riding with them throughout the countryside. I can do 60 to 65 mph on the Ciak, but it feels too light for me at that speed and it is not a touring scoot meant to do long distances at high speeds......if you stay under 50 mph it is a fantastic machine and rides well on the 16" wheels.
Soooooo.........I have been looking for a bigger & heavier scooter the past week......I tested a Honda Reflex and Silverwing (big $$) on Monday and today I tested a Burgman 400. Lo & behold, I put a deposit down on the Burgman and hope to pick it up in the next 2 weeks. What a nice scooter....I am 6'2" and it fit me......can't wait!!! Now I need to sell my Malaguti Ciak.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Rlin22 and welcome to the forum. I hope you don't have to wait that long to get your new scoot. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you will get it earlier :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts