Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI , I AM GLAD TO HAVE JOINED BURGMAN USA TODAY. I HAVE BEEN READING ALL THE REPORTS IN THE FORUM ABOUT HOW GOOD THE BURGMAN 650 IS .SO TODAY I ORDERED A BLUE ONE FROM RIVERSIDE SUZUKI IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA . ON TUESDAY I TRAVEL 300 MILES TO PICK IT UP. SO FELLOW BURGMAN RIDERS I LOOK FORWARD TO THE ADVENTURE!! REGARDS NORTHERN BILL.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Bill - welcome.

i love you because you love us. thanks for doing your research here.

i was at Cold Lake with those crazy Canadian Air Force Fighter Pilots in their little stilletto fighter (F-5?) jets and they were flying against my old beat up American, LeMoore, Ca - based - back-o-da-lot, beat up A7 Corsairs with my old squadron VA-192. Uh - I didn't mention that at one point during the week I was drinking Molsons with a roudy bunch of Canook Canadian AirForce enlisted airmen, and since we (12 US guys) were the minority, had to drink out of their floppin Canadian GI boot! (notice singular-boot here.) I haven't had that much fun in a long time.

The only way we got ice offa our wings was with our (or was it yourz?) "kerosene powered 'huffers'." I loved it. My pilots didnt. :D

It was rainin' snow and it was GD COLD!

FYI - stop it with the ALL CAPITOL LETTERS thing.

I know you're in the sticks so that means you'll be able ta haul ass - and thats sort of really cool. Just watch out for the bad road surfaces that will pop up at 75 mph.

Speakin of planes, I have been lucky enough to have flown a cessna 150, 172, and a T-28 - and had the stick with two gliders (one for speed and the other for range - different ratios - if you will..)

Watch your capz and have fun on those long ass roads going north outta Alberta! :wink:

Warmest of warm,
Pete

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Bill. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 650. I'm sure you'll have a blast riding it. Is this your first bike?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Prairie Bill and welcome to the forum. Glad that the website was informative in helping with your decision. Let us know what you think of it once you get a chance to ride it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts