Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our Burgmans (400 and 650) for a few months and love every ride. We have yet taken them on a long trip using highways -- does anyone know how they handle?

The Scooter Girls

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there Nini! :wave: Welcome to the forum. They handle superbly on the highways. They handle the stong winds from semi trucks with very little effect. These machines are extremely stable under strong wind conditions. They also have more than enough power so you dont have to worry about keeping up to traffic or getting run over. So don't worry and hit the highway and explore that state of yours......and if you need to go further than travel up this way to some great roads and scenery as well.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I second all that Allwalk said. I live in North Bergen NJ and have had my Burg 650 for about 8 week and have already been up to Bear mountain twice, it's fun to ride on the hwy.

·
Registered
857 Posts
They "handle" very very well, but the seat is less than comfortable for a "long" trip. See the "Rallys" section. I took a 466 mile, 13 hour (lots of stops) ride in one day, and although I had a blast, my butt was less than comfy. I'd recommend an air or gel-pad. I'm looking to buy one for the next "long" ride.

enjoy.

·
Registered
308 Posts
You will not be disappointed with the Freeway handling. The only thing that most users would recommend would be the taller windshield, as the Noise level and Wind disruption is less than desirable -- welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts