Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Wow, that all looks really professionally done. Wouldn't have guessed it was home made. Looks like you need very little help.

You might want to consider a seat pad like the Airhawk and perhaps a windscreen. You look like a tall fellow. But sounds like this is not your first long ride. I'm sure you know what you'll need.

If you ever need to take off the muffler, make sure to get the 08 exhaust pipe / muffler gasket connector. The 07s connector had a tendency to burn up.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes. I was sitting on my computer looking at Burgmans and I thought, "do I really need to buy another scooter?" The next morning I took off to visit my friend in Austin Tx on my 150cc Vespa. After that weekend, I answered my previous question with a resounding "YES!". Oh, and of course it rained for the first 300miles haha.
Heck, the 400 will SEEM like a Goldwing after that trip.

Once you get it set up, the Burgmans are some of the most comfortable bikes on the road. You should think about of a bumper riser or backrest as well. The 400s in butt bumper, in particular, makes a nice rest.

http://www.3brothersperformance.com/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.