Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I go by Stanger66 ("r" is at the end, not middle). My wife owns an '08 400. I'm looking for a post '14 650. I'm really not a scooter guy but health conditions and age is dictating otherwise. However, I'm really looking forward to getting a 650. I'll be checking in for options and technical questions. Have a good one.

Stanger66

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
A Warm Buckeye Welcome from Texas, you have come to the right place.
We have an active classified section here and B650’s show up about every month.
I got both mine from the classified section and admire both sellers as being true motorcycle
enthusiasts giving me honest great deals.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Welcome aboard the board. With us, you can be an active member and a "stanger" at the same time.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Welcome, where in NE O-high-O? I'm originally from Hubbard :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
10,146 Posts
Hello,
I go by Stanger66 ("r" is at the end, not middle). My wife owns an '08 400. I'm looking for a post '14 650. I'm really not a scooter guy but health conditions and age is dictating otherwise. However, I'm really looking forward to getting a 650. I'll be checking in for options and technical questions. Have a good one.
Stanger66
Welcome sir. You will find there are a lot of us that came over from the big bike world. I never thought I would be riding one either. I used to rag my buddy that had one mercilessly. Fast forward a bunch of years and now I see the wisdom of his choice. You will find that you really give nothing up other than shifting. I still split my time between my Burgman and my Triumph. I like them both for different reasons. The 650 is truly a great bike. They excel at nothing but just do everything pretty well and have a reputation for reliability rivaling the best hammer. Yea, you'll find a lot of riders with decades of experience on them. Feel free to ask questions. Expert advice is free here from many of the others.
Good luck on your quest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts