Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Nashville TN area and I ride my Burgman AN650 about 2000 miles a month going back and forth to work and buzzing around town. This is my first Burgman I have ever had but I previously owned 3 Honda Silverwings. I must say that I no longer own a SilverWing and will NEVER own another. I absolutely LOVE the Burgman. It is far superior to the SW in every way. I love the ride of the BM over the SW. I like to compare it to a Cadillac and a Log wagon. I am happy to be here and am very happy to deal with such a great group of folks. I have already delt with a man out of OH who rebuilds the seats on the Burgman that I found here before joining.

Have a great day and Thanks for making such an informative site. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! My wife and i are from Antioch- just south of Nashville. The grin gets bigger as time moves on!!

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Welcome to the group from north east Tennessee, Blountville. :cheers:

So how come the handle King Tut, do you like to dig in the dirt? :?:

Add your location to your profile. I love the 2006 Pearl White Burgman 650, I used to own one. Note the color of my 400. The 650 was too big to suit me.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Another welcome from the Eastern part of TN! :thumbup:

Enjoy your Burgman and ride safe!
Wes

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! Abbreviating the Burgman as "BM" could be misconstrued you know. LOL
JC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts