Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Got my new 05 Blue 650 first week in April. Had been looking at them
since July of 02 desided that it was time. We are located 1 hour south
of Dayton Beach so the weather is suitable for riding year round. Had a lot of MC's but this Burgman is the most fun that I have had in a long time.
Anyone who buys one of these will not be dissapointed. 8)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings, Nabob. Welcome to the ICOBO. :hello2:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nabob,

Welcome to the forum :wave:

If you feel like riding today a group of South East Florida riders is going to the Harley Davidson BBQ in Stuart. One Burgman rider from Port Saint Lucie is meeting us there at about 12:30 PM. None of us on Harleys today. The directions and address are at our Yahoo group under my signature.

Hope we see you today or on the road sometime.

Janine

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Nabob. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 650.

·
Registered
23 Posts
New Burgman

I am very interested in your post as I have been looking at the burgs for about 5 weeks now. Do you really like the bike? What abouit gas mileage and handling? I'm green with envy !!! :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have a great summer. I've had mine for a month, 1000miles. Great machine. Just was in your part of the counry at the SeaRay plant.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I like it?

:lol: I get a grin a mile wide every time I ride it. My only regret is that I waited 3 years to buy one. The 650 is a big fast scooter and does not leave much room for error. I have had many MC'S and this still took a while to get used to. If you are inexperienced and still want a 650 I would recomend taking it slow. Ride on streets you are familiar with and watch your speed. The 650 can get up to speed quickly and still at times amazes me at how quick the speed builds up. I would recommed it to anyone that wants to take the time and precautions to learn to ride it correctly. To answer your question yes I like it. 8) 8)
Tomorrow is promised to no one, ride today.[/quote]

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hello Nabob, and welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts