Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Apologies posted a question before I introduced myself. After riding Syms, Kymco Downtown and a 350 and 500 Piaggio X10's finally lost faith with Piaggio and moved over to the dark side buying a 650 Burgman and to say I am pleased is an under statement, what an amazing piece of kit. Fitted a chrome kickstand, matching top box and chrome master cylinder covers just to personalise it. Also ordered a black Ermax sports screen as I was so impressed with the one I had on my X10. Just completed a 2000 mile round trip from the uk to Italy with no trouble at all. The Burg was so impressive in all aspects. Look forward to participating in the forum.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi, frankiej I also was born in 1949 with a 2014 Bergman bought in your area at Bolton motorcycles, I wish you a warm welcome to a great site. KIERAN.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
frankiej welcome to the best Burgman forum on the www. You can find about anything you need to know regarding your new bike here. If you can't find it looking through old posts or with a quick search just ask and someone will be there to give their option. You will also find out that the Burgman grin gets harder to get rid of the longer you have your Burgman.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome from sunny Tampa, Florida, Frankie - it's great to have a fresh voice in the mix!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome from across the pond, I too was born in 1949.
Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum Frankie :hello2:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Howdy Frankie and welcome from the Piney Woods of East Texas. It's about time you woke up and saw the light and got the right scooter. :p I'm on my 3rd; a 400 and on my 2nd 650. Even though I got a 919 Hornet recently to satisfy my inner hooligan, I won't part with my beloved 650.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi
Apologies posted a question before I introduced myself. After riding Syms, Kymco Downtown and a 350 and 500 Piaggio X10's finally lost faith with Piaggio and moved over to the dark side buying a 650 Burgman and to say I am pleased is an under statement, what an amazing piece of kit. Fitted a chrome kickstand, matching top box and chrome master cylinder covers just to personalise it. Also ordered a black Ermax sports screen as I was so impressed with the one I had on my X10. Just completed a 2000 mile round trip from the uk to Italy with no trouble at all. The Burg was so impressive in all aspects. Look forward to participating in the forum.

Welcome!! Thanks for your post, you are making me look so much forward to my future Burgman. Ride safe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Frankie a warm welcome to you,I,m from swinton which I guess isnt too far from you.
The bikes the coolist on the planet the same as this forum :glasses5:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hello Frankiej, welcome to the forum. One thing I love about this forum is the stories and pictures from member's adventures. Could you share a few from your adventure to Italy? Would love to hear it as Americans (USA) mostly stay in the mainland with an exception of Canada who are much like us except more polite.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts