Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm Dana from Maine and I picked up my 2012 650 Burgman Executive last night.

:thumbup: Fun so far. I'll post more when I get a few more miles under my seat.

Great forum!!!!

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Hello from the Jersey Shore. A brand spanking new executive and all I can think of is...what color is it. Well, congratulations and if you ever pass by the shore give me a heads up and I'll drop a few bucks in your trunk. That's a tradition from where I am originally from, Brooklyn NY. Welcome to the Burgman Family. :thumbup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Dana.......congrats on the new Burgie, I'm sure you'll love it. I recently got one too and it's great. I've never been to Maine, but I've seen pictures and it's just beautiful. My wife and I hope to visit there someday. Again, congratulations!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dana :hello2:

You do not have to wait for a qualifying mileage or experience to post we all learn together here - get posting, when you are not riding that is. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the warm welcomes. The new Burgman is the pearl white and it's a sweet color. I haven't had a great opportunity to get out there for a long ride but have had some short hops across town. Having been a bike guy for the past 26 years, it took me a little time to warm up to the idea that I was ready for a "scooter" but I'm adjusting very well so far. I absolutely love the simplicity of the ride. :thumbup:

I can't wait to get out for a full day of touring and I sure hope to see other Burgmans out and about.....

Thanks again guys!

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome to another New Englander !

We have a New England Scooter forum.. Not a lot of activity.. But I have been on a few rides as a result of jouning up there too..
http://www.scootnewengland.com/phpBB3/

I love my 650 .. a lot !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts