Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Burgman club I belong to Spain. I have a Burgman 650 L 3 and my hobby is all relaciondo the burgman. I have several pages on the models face on BurgmanEnglish is san goolge.I present my L 3

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Tampa, Florida! That's a beautiful bike and I like the windscreen - did you fabricate that yourself? I'm glad you have an active local group and I'm really happy that you found us here - it's great to have a fresh voice in the mix!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bienvenido al foro de Tampa, Florida! Esa es una moto hermosa y me gusta el parabrisas - qué usted fabrica usted mismo? Me alegro de que usted tiene un grupo local activo y estoy muy contento de que usted nos encontró aquí - es muy bueno tener una voz fresca en la mezcla!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey José Luis, welcome to burgmanusa, you got a nice ride there, what's the model of those givi side cases? they look pretty nice!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Beautiful bike!

Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hey José Luis, welcome to burgmanusa, you got a nice ride there, what's the model of those givi side cases? they look pretty nice!
I'm pretty sure those are E22 monokey cases. Around $224 per pair. I've been looking but, haven't found any reviews to speak of or even specs but, like the way their lines flow with those of the Burg. Even the Gigi site fails to give any dimensions in the Details tab on the product page.

http://www.giviusa.com/givi-products/cases/monokey-cases/22-liter-cruiser-side-cases-detail

Looks like the OP painted the lids, as they are only available in black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts