Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Burgman ppl. I bought my burg sight unseen over the phone last October 2004. It's a 2004 model. Now it has 863 miles (first service done at 690 miles). I have a Corbin seat and a nice MP3/FM receiver sound system. The sound system works through a 12volt Cambridge 2.1 surround sound system that has about 15 watts. Good enough for around town.

She's finally starting to loosen up. At first it was a bit stiff over the bumps and the throttle linkage was too touchy, but now.....ahhhhh. I love it.

I am 44 years old and have had ~6 bikes during my life. I was looking to get a Harley, but I thought that I wanted to be the real individualist!

It's been fun so far. I am planning on driving to Deals Gap this spring, and letting the wind blow me to wherever the easiest next turn is - over a period of ~8 days.

That's it in a nutshell. I am a native Floridian, and like being different. I am 72" tall and about 190 pounds. The next thing I have to do is figure out how to attach a few pictures.

Be well, ride safe.

peace out yo.
pete

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Pete. Glad to have you join us.

Let us know when you head up to Deals Gap. You might find a few other forum members willing to join you there.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will. You have a nice web site...and a cool avatar! Ciao 4 now.
Pedz.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pete :hello2:
Glad you found us. :)
See this or use the Img on the posting screen to insert an image.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts