Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new member here, Im afraid the burghy isn't very used here (not the 650 at least) however I became proud owner recently of a 2005 one in mint conditions and found out in those forums an invaluable source of informations.

Keep up doing the good job,

Max

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Among the bigs, you see much more Tmax's than burgies around. Below, the majority are kymco like I used to ride up my last one. Well done and served nicely but there's no history compared to the burgman 650, only it's costy and people don't know how much well it's done.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm moving to Naples Italy in the middle of next month. I'm taking my Burgman 650...any thoughts? Where can I get it serviced or replacement tires/batteries, or any of that stuff if I need to? Is there a Suzuki dealership in Naples?

·
Registered
366 Posts
If you are moving to Italy, unless you find a Suzuki dealer and can get Burgman parts you may be better off selling the bike here and Get a Piaggio in Italy. After all they have been making scooters for over 100 years and have some really great models not available here in the US, like the X10 & Aprilia 850, fastest scooter anywhere.
I just don't know how strong is Suzuki is in Italy since they have so many manufacturers in Europe.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hello, not pratical about down there and would hint you to store it in a very safe place. The area is sadly famous for not very safe roads, unfortunately. I live up north in Milan and can't suggest you any better than a google lookup, the suzuki site will be telling you which dealer with assistance is close to you, as I did for Milan when I purchased mine. For the rest you'll have the best pizza, mozzarella, pasta, fish, wine and coffee and nearly the best seaside views in whole Italy with no discussions.

To reply to Joe here among obvious Piaggio nationality around the road you see much more Kymco than vespa. Almost with any widely used brand you'll have no problems as I can say I didn't have in finding the right suzuki dealer. Probably not for the burgman but I had swift service when I bought mine used and had it checked.

Cheers

Max

1 - 8 of 8 Posts