Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

Just signed up a couple days ago. Last week I found a 2007 Executive that only had 3500 miles on it. I really wasn't in the market for a Burgman but the guy made me a sweet deal on the bike as he needed money and needed it right now. At first I tried to talk myself out of buying it because I have two Kawasaki KLR 650s a 1995 Honda PC800 (original owner) and a 2010 Goldwing. But now I'm wondering what took me so long to get one. What fun! But wouldn't you know it that I ran over something really sharp and ruined my back tire yesterday so now I have to wait for new tire to get here. Ah well. At least I was close to home.

Anyways, this looks like a great place to hang out and learn all kinds of new and good things about this really neeto bike I bought. So far I am delighted with my purchase. One thing for sure, I'm not going to be putting the miles on my Goldwing like I was!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
May I be the first to say Welcome

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Charlottesville, Virginia.
Now which one of the Kawi's you going to sell?
I have the 2008 KLR 650 on sale right now on the Boise Craigslist. I rather hope that it don't sell as I like riding the bike for one thing and I don't really need to sell it for another. For the last 30 years or so I have always had at least two running machines to ride and right now I have five so I figured that I can part with the one that I ride the least.

I did take the KLR for a 800+ mile ride one weekend and it did just fine. It aint a Goldwing but was a mite more comfy than some other bikes I have had over the years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts