Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Thomaston Georgia. I do not own a Burgman at the present time but am trying to get my wife to agree to let me get one. This is gonna be hard to do. Says they (all motorcycles) are too dangerous. Wish me luck. :wink:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there Chief O :wave:, welcome to the forum and good luck convincing the boss. Have you tried the money you will save on gas line yet?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have tried that but she just is too scared for me to have one. Says everytime I go to leave she will be scared that she will get "the call" I will keep working on it. She says the people I work with will laugh if I drive it to work. Since it looks so cool I don't think they will. I am a police officer (Sergeant) in Thomaston, Georgia and some of the guys where I work have been looking for bikes (mainly crotch rockets). But I am older and wiser (33 :lol: ) and want a more relaxed ride. Oh well we will see what happens.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
You can refer to the 650 as a couch rocket, but don't tell your wife.I havent ridden the 400 so cant comment,was hoping to ride one at a Demo day today but its raining :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts