Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My name is Max, 27 y.o, coming from small coastal European state.. Croatia.
I'm a photographer and of course a Burgman rider... 2003 650 aka K3

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the Burgman forum. Croatia is a beautiful country! I was the pianist in the US Air Force Band of Europe from 2000-2003 and we travelled to Croatia - the Zagreb and Varazdin area - and performed several public concerts. Wish I had my Burgman there at the time. You have many great riding destinations.

Here is my photo-travelogue of my trip: http://www.michaelelyard.com/Croatia.htm

Hope I did OK on the report - it truly is a great area and the people were very nice.

Enjoy your Burgman and post some ride reports with photos, please!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Dobrodošli Max

I'd like to ride my Burgman i Croatia, but my wife and kid prefer that we go by car and caravan, so we have done that the last three summers.

To the other Europeans and Brits here:

If you have ever been to France, I recommend going to Croatia, where you will appreciate that the locals are actually happy that you come, and that they don't assume that any mistake you make was done on purpose by you to make their day worse.

I say that based on 10 camping holidays in France and 3 in Croatia.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Dobrodošli

If you have ever been to France, I recommend going to Croatia, where you will appreciate that the locals are actually happy that you come, and that they don't assume that any mistake you make was done on purpose by you to make their day worse.
Lol. I've been to / through France only once when I was a kid of 25. They certainly weren't very friendly then. I guess things don't change as much as we so often hear.

But they do have great food!

Max, welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
230 Posts
welcome i was born in Zenica which is in Bosnia my mum and dad were born in Zagreb.I came to Australia when i was 2 some 52 years ago, can still speak and write Yugoslav .Been there many a times on motorbike and hitching,and camper.
So its with a fond welcome to the world of burgman riding

1 - 8 of 8 Posts