Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello from Costa Rica!

I am looking for a good used AN650 Executive (because of the ABS brakes) to buy and ship to Costa Rica.
Best would be in the LA or SF area due to a little help from my friends who can take care of paying and shipping.

Otherwise: I've ridden all sorts of bikes for about 40 years, including Lambretta and Vespa scooters - ahh, those times!
At the moment my "Gorda" is a Yamaha Virago 750. She's getting old and touchy - so am I! - 8)

Best regards from "down south"

Haymo

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Haymo

Welcome.

Sorry to dissapoint but the ABS version of the 650 has not been sold in North America yet. Maybe in 2005 but no indications yet that this is the case but I gather Suzuki will reveal their plan in September.

If you are desperate you may have to look further afield.

Regards and good luck.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forum Haymo.

As Norman said, the Burgman 650 Executive is not yet available in the US yet. One of the USA forum members is in the process of importing a used one from overseas. You might check other countries to purchase the Executive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

and thanks Bill and Norman In strict alphabetical order) for the prompt feedback.

Next time I surf I should be paying better attention to the origin of the site. I've seen beautiful descriptions of the 650 Executive, but forgot to bookmark them. Andropause + forgetfulness = past 60?

Best regards,

Haymo

BTW: we pay a hefty 64% import surcharges (tax + customs) for motor vehicles in Costa Rica, so I'm looking for a used one.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
haymohenry said:
BTW: we pay a hefty 64% import surcharges (tax + customs) for motor vehicles in Costa Rica, so I'm looking for a used one.
Yikes :!: And I thougth taxes were bad here. :shock:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
haymohenry said:
Hi,

and thanks Bill and Norman In strict alphabetical order) for the prompt feedback.

[snip]Best regards,

Haymo

[snip]
But in my dictionary W comes a long way after N!

:lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts