Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the 400 yesterday (blue) have put 80 miles on it. I think this group will be a lot of fun and a great resource. :!:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot (excellent choice) and welcome to the BurgmanUSA forum. You'll find alot of great info. here and the folks are friendly, knowledgable, and just top-notch. I've had my silver 400 since early May and am having a crazy amount of fun with it between riding and doing mods. Yesterday, I did a 250 mile ride (my first long distance one) and my love-my-bike meter went off the scale. :D :D :D

Have fun and ride safe!

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Welcome Scootboy.

Glad to see you chose the best color! :thumbleft:

I think you will be amazed how fast the miles rack up on the odometer. Tips and help I found at this site make ownership and riding even more enjoyable. The diverse background this group has and the experience is great to draw from.

Gear up and enjoy your scoot.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums scootboy. Glad to have you join us.Congratulations on the new Burgman 400.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats, and welcome. Good color choice. Another local--YIPPEEEE
We were at the lake yesterday and of course got sun. You'll be able to drive up the road from rt 50 into south shore state park and sneak up and sneak past whitetail deer and groups of wild turkey before they realize they should run in fear.
Centralia---home of Country Bob's Steak Sauce
Enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts