Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Richard a new owner just had the bike for 2 weeks so far very pleased

Just ordered a Tamiya Connector male and female to fit to the bike for charging the battery

Looking forward to many happy miles riding

Richie

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum :hello2:

Please do not feel inhibited in sharing your experiences here, we all have so much more to learn. :)

You may wish to edit your User Profile to include your location in the form, UK,Bristol - that will really help others during your time here on the forum as location can inform advice offered.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Hi Richie B. Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your Burgie 400. Your gonna love it. :)

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Welcome Richard.
Maybe I'll see you riding around next week (13 on). I'm visiting daughter in the BS4 area, but will be in a cage; red Toyota Aygo. Look out for me!!!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome Richard...
Don't fight the GRIN :D
it comes naturally...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all

Thanks for the welcome messages, I tend to read and inwardly digest rather than write
I have covered just over 400 miles now and will be booking her into Fowlers of Bristol for the first service.
I live near Weston Super-Mare so I hope to bump into some of you on Thursday bike nights when the warmer weather gets here.

I was very interested in the DR Pully posts, once fully run in I would like to change the gearing so to speak lower the RPM on the motorway and increase petrol consumption
Is this something you can do yourself? and if yes how long would it take? or how much would a dealer charge for this? oh yes would it invalidate the guarantee?

Many thanks for all the useful information

PS my boy calls the bike my "MANPED"

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts