Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Brantford, just up the road from Hamilton... Although I don't ride a Burgman, and if I did it would be the AN400k4, I do ride a maxi-scooter. In 2001 I wanted one so badly that I had to bring it up from the States... I had mine up here a year before the 650 arrived in Canada and 2 years before the 400.. Now there are all kinds of maxi scoots around this area... I ride a Honda 250 Reflex ABS, one of my riding buddies rides an Atlantic 200 while his friend rides that big Scarabeo 500... I also have another riding buddy in TO who just got the new Vespa GT200., which is classed as a maxi... Now to my point.. Is the Burgman group in this part of Ontario inclusive enough to ride with other maxi riders or is it just for Burgman owners only?.. which would be a pity.. There are still so few maxi riders in Southern Ontario that most of us ride alone... Besides, variety is good... RoyinCANADAjavascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Roy, welcome aboard the forum. I had a 2001 Reflex till I traded it for the 400 this past April. The Reflex is a great bike and will do nearly anything the 400 can do except exceed 70 mph...which is about tops for it. The 400 has a bit more top end. Can't speak for the Ca riders in your part, but I feel sure you will be welcomed to ride with them.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
If it has 2 wheels it's welcome in my riding group. I don't care personally what people ride as long as they ride. :D It's a little late for this season now but you can count me in for some rides come spring again.

·
Registered
247 Posts
A few of us have been meeting at Emma's Backporch restaurant in Burlington. Alwalk, Arby, Jim, Rod etc. I for one would like to have others join us no matter what they drive. My second last bike was the Honda Helix. Was a great city bike and in a pinch would travel the highways without any problems (a little wind sensitive). Maybe we will see you on our spring meet up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arby said:
A few of us have been meeting at Emma's Backporch restaurant in Burlington. Alwalk, Arby, Jim, Rod etc. I for one would like to have others join us no matter what they drive.
Arby... I just sent you a PM on this very topic... I'm looking to defy the odds this weekend and ride out Saturday morning, as long as there is no snow... The cold doesn't bother me... Do you guys meet on Saturdays or Sundays at Emma's? ... I will ride as long as I can... Still riding to work in Dundas, every morning.... Man was it bloody cold this morning... RoyinBrantford

1 - 5 of 5 Posts