Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am a long time (66 year old) rider, first time Burgman rider from Anacortes, WA. This 2012 400 is the best thing I have ever ridden. I developed foot drop a few months ago and have not been able to shift my V-Star so I got rid of it and bought the Burgman from The Cycle Barn at smokey Point. I'm riding again! I have added a Givi windshield driver backrest and passenger backrest. So far she has just over 200 miles.
 

·
I'm Retired
Joined
·
9,364 Posts
Welcome from just south of you near Mill Creek.

P.S. Make sure to tell everyone how much it rains here. We don't need more people in the Seattle area than we have already. :lol: :toothy2:

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Dang - this is the second thread from someone in the Puget Sound area today. What happened - the sun come out???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,516 Posts
Hey, I was in the Seattle area in June,
& tried to spread the word...
maybe the seed is blossoming......
yeh...that must be it.... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
knucklehead said:
Dang - this is the second thread from someone in the Puget Sound area today. What happened - the sun come out???
If the sun was out they'd be riding, not posting :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
cheap0 said:
knucklehead said:
Dang - this is the second thread from someone in the Puget Sound area today. What happened - the sun come out???
If the sun was out they'd be riding, not posting :)
Actually they get confused by that bright light in the sky and draw into the fetal position and suck their thumbs until it gets dark. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,053 Posts
Y'all have given me an idea...I think I'll develop and market a pontoon kit :wink: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
499 Posts
*waving "Hi, KDM!*...

from the SUNNY SIDE of the Strait, in Sequim! :p :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
499 Posts
Daboo said:
Welcome from just south of you near Mill Creek.

P.S. Make sure to tell everyone how much it rains here. We don't need more people in the Seattle area than we have already. :lol: :toothy2:

Chris
Darn it, Chris, it's too late for that here on the Peninsula! Who would have ever expected we'd have big box stores and a by-pass here in Seuim?!? 'Been here 45 years and sometimes I feel like I've landed on a different planet... :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Welcome from another Burghead from Anacortes.
Just got back from a 4,200 mile trip to Wisconsin couple weeks ago,(did Sturgis a couple days on the way). First long trip on two wheels.
Hope to see you around town, I ride a red Vespa in town mostly.
Jim B.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top