Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new to me Burgman 650 on my birthday, 21 March 05. It is an 03 and has 1200 miles on it. I have ridden it a couple of hundred miles and I just love it. It seams quicker than my Harley, and handles better than any bike that I have ever owned. I did order a GIVI wind shield to replace the stock one, which was too short for my taste. --- Vince ---

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome Vince,

Good to hear from ya!

Steve

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the group Vince! Happy belated birthday and congrats on your 650 :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats on your new machine, Ordered mine just an hour ago. Can't wait for its arrival. Weathers changing, going to be a great riding summer. 8)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Vince. Glad to have you join us. Tell Marie she's welcome to come join us too. Congratulations on the 'Pre-Loved' Burgman 650.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Vince,
Welcome to the club. I now approach 7,000 during the first year. Weather a little better in eastern North Carolina for year-round ride. I love my "blue goose". A 650 is perfect for combination town and country ride. Welcome.
Phil :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hey Vince - welcome aboard! Hope it warms up soon for ya!
Pete

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Vince and welcome to the forums :wave: Do you still have the Harley?

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Vince, you're gonna love your Burgman! Congratulations, and maybe some day soon you'll find yourself down my way in the Greene County Catskills. I HIGHLY recommend Route 30 for a lovely ride, especially from Fultonville south.

Best wishes,
Christine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts