Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a heated jacket that is not just a liner that actually is a motorcycle jacket?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
peteuga said:
Does anyone know of a heated jacket that is not just a liner that actually is a motorcycle jacket?
SO....!!!!!!!!! I guess that you are planning to ride all the way thru the Winter.....???? Or - you have no car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using a Gerbing Lining now so I know this one will work good for a long time. However, I would like a color other than black, any ideas on a heated jacket (NOT LINER) that comes in a color?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
v8eyedoc said:
peteuga said:
SO....!!!!!!!!! I guess that you are planning to ride all the way thru the Winter.....???? Or - you have no car?
I only live 4 miles from work in Georgia, and would ride to work or at least ride to work after lunch if I didn't have to fool with a liner and could just put a jacket on and go.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
My older Gerbings liner does a fair impression of being an '80s Members Only jacket. (And I happen to LIKE those...)
The idea here is to wear the liner as a semi-casual jacket indoors, and keep the Power Rangers armored coat for riding (in my case, a Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket).

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I only live 4 miles from work in Georgia, and would ride to work or at least ride to work after lunch if I didn't have to fool with a liner and could just put a jacket on and go.[/quote]
peteuga
what part of GA are you in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts