Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brand spanking new 650 Executive was delivered yesterday :D but I can’t ride her until later today because of a mislaid tax disc. :(

WOW she’s sitting in the drive next to my Piaggio EVO 500 and the difference in stature and build quality is outstanding. It’s like the old comparison of the Race Horse standing next to a Cart Horse. :lol:

Still it gives me time to pick the groups brains and ask about Heated Grips (needed in the UK).

Is there a Suzuki part or will I have to go for another manufacturer?????

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ride the bike - the shop would have included that tax disc in the on the road costs and can be contacted by the Police for verification in the unlikely event that you are stopped.

Re heated grips, it depends on which locality your in. In Japan, we have them as factory options. I don't know about the machine in the UK.

Enjoy your new machine.

·
Registered
209 Posts
In the US, heated grips are NOT a Suzuki option. I had "Hot Grips" brand installed. Mine have a fairly simple 3-position control instead of a thermostat -- simply off, low, and high. High is hot. So, for me, low is usually good enough. In winter I'll turn it to high long enough to heat up the grips and penetrate the insulation in my gloves, then turn them back to low again. If my hands get cold again, I'll click back to high for a few more minutes.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Cool beans, bigmal! Welcome to ranks of bugs in thier teeth because they smile so much Burgman owners :lol: .

·
Registered
247 Posts
Here in Canada they are an option. Go to the Canadian Suzuki website (http://www.suzuki.ca) and look at the accessories under the Burgman 650.

Grip Heater Set
Part: 57100-10830

2003-2004 Models

I would think they would also fit the 2005 model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts