Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am going to take a trip to Yellowstone at the end of August from CO and want to be able to use the heated gloves I already own.*

I haven't seen any specifics on the forum about how exactly to go about putting a pigtail on the battery that I can access to attach my gloves.*

All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks,

Jackie

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hi all,

I am going to take a trip to Yellowstone at the end of August from CO and want to be able to use the heated gloves I already own.*

Jackie
Heated gloves in August?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yellowstone is high but not that high. As for how to plug them in, use the accessory port that is in the glove box{or at least come off those wires}.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It rains a lot in August up there so am just wanting to be prepared. Also, want to get ready for colder weather in the fall. My gloves connect by plugging in to a pigtail from the battery, can I connect that type of connection to the accessory outlet and then how do I get the wires outside of the glove box...just run the wire out the bottom? Don't need to worry about the wires being pinched?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
The battery is in the glove box, on the left, you can attach the pigtails there. I cut a very small notch in the inside seal of the glove box, just in the upper left corner. My gps wires run through just fine.

View attachment 28730

You could also run them through the handlebars. I'm sure others have done it before. This is just one idea.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
you can get some ideas from here:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts