Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"thewarmingstore" (online)has 30 percent off until the end of this week (so hurry!)- even gerbings - so I just bought and already received my new next generation gerbings gloves. if u need more info , email me at [email protected]. the promo code is "hot30"
and - no - I don't work there,etc.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
oh man, thanks for posting this one! I've just got the gerbing jacket liner. It went from 249 to 179. good stuff.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Thank you Tom , you just saved me almost $300.00 . I bought pretty much all of it , bill came to almost $1,000 .I love spending my kid's inheritance:D
Perfect timing , I was just thinking yesterday it's time to order for fall . Once winter sets in forget about it , they run out of every thing before the first snow fall .

TheReaper!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Tom , you just saved me almost $300.00 . I bought pretty much all of it , bill came to almost $1,000 .I love spending my kid's inheritance:D
Perfect timing , I was just thinking yesterday it's time to order for fall . Once winter sets in forget about it , they run out of every thing before the first snow fall .

TheReaper!
Glad to be of help! rarely do u find gerbings,etc. gear on sale like that. join their mailing list also like I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts