Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I'll get myself a Goldwing. There are options out there however I would prefer a new a little bigger Burgy and forgo the extra 200+ lbs

·
Premium Member
3,099 Posts
I was at a Dealer in Columbus and the General Manager there said this will be the last year for the Burgman 650. It is going to be redesigned from the ground up. It will come back as a 650 or a 700 and a price decrease. The Burgman 650 is getting expensive and the quality of the bike is not as good as it was five years back.

He said the 400 and the 200 have been selling much better as riders who purchase a scooter prefer a lower cc bike. Suzuki wants to make the new 650 more sleek a litter longer bigger tires add more LED lighting. That is the info I received. Guess if you really want to know write a email to Suzuki. I wouldn't buy a 400 no way and not much on the Silverwing, or BMW. If I buy another bike I may reach back in my pocket and buy a new Honda Goldwing with the automatic transmission and trike it out with a California Sidecar saw one today at Rabbit Hash pretty nice.
Dave_J knows of a conversion that puts two wheels up front on a Goldwing ....looks real fun!

·
Administrator
18,362 Posts
41 - 43 of 43 Posts