Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Administrator
Preparation H ! (bleve it or don't it can help with sunburn pain/ skin discomfort) but not as chapstick or Toothpaste 馃槚
Fixed that for ya MikeyM. In the dark, use caution reaching for the toothpaste.

Administrator
One thing to have on hand is a small roll of white cotton muslim about 4 to 6 inches wide. Keep in a zip-lock bag. You can use it as padding or fill. But it comes handy as a gauge bandaid backing, splint or bandoleer sling. You can even use it as a flag to get noticed.

Reactions: prossett

Administrator
German road law is that you have a 'DIN' standard first aid kit to use for others at an accident. You are kind of compelled to render aid to all victims and you may be sued if you do not. So every car must has a DIN standard first aid kit to pass TUV. The higher end cars always had a better kit.

If you come upon a crash, if you can get their first aid kit out of their trunk, you use theirs. But if you can not get theirs, you must use yours and file a claim to get it replaced.

When I was there bikes did not have to have one.

Administrator
One thing that I carry rolled up on my long trips is a padded blanket that has heat barrier on one side. If a motorcyclist is laying on HOT pavement you will need to slide this padded blanket under them to keep from getting burns from hot pavement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts