Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put 33025 (50%) down on a Blue BurgerBoy 650. There was a silver and a blue, and I couldnt decide, so I flipped a coin, blue.

So 6650.00 OTD, net net. My friends, do not pay setup fees, nor documentation fees. They are a contrivance to make the dealer fat.

Im really gonna beat the piss outa this scooter. Labrador....here I come.....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
33025?????

That's one expensive scooter ! I meant 3325.00

ha !

·
Registered
409 Posts
Blue is THE color for a Suzuki Bandit. SILVER is THE right color for the Burgman

LOL

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edwljoseph said:
Blue is THE color for a Suzuki Bandit. SILVER is THE right color for the Burgman

LOL
Crap, screwed up again.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
You did fine. Every one knows the SILVER on is faster but the BLUE one handles better.

How long untill you get it?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
allwalk said:
You did fine. Every one knows the SILVER on is faster but the BLUE one handles better.

How long untill you get it?

I pick it up Monday; that is I pay it's balance. I need to run for reg and ins.

The thing I call a job (which allowed me to buy the toys) gets in the way of fun. However, there is a perfect country raod that runs my entire commute length. I never consider it in my car, but it was made for Burger Commuting.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Allan:

If the Silver is the faster color and Blue is the better handling one, what does that make the Black color?

abm: enjoy it

Eddie

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edwljoseph said:
Allan:

If the Silver is the faster color and Blue is the better handling one, what does that make the Black color?

Eddie
I wanted the Black 04...just had to go with Blue 03 for price and availability.

When Im riding, I dont look at the color and I can get used to Blue; although blue is the least visible color in the spectrum.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Edwljoseph said:
Allan:

Eddie
Ummmmmm! the black one is a combination of speed and handling......ya thats it :lol:

·
Registered
409 Posts
So, piecing all the posts together, the black is not as good looking as the siver and doesn't handle as well as the blue.

A weak compromise

LOL

Eddie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts