Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having gone down 4 times: 2 turned left in front of me; 1 ran a red and T-boned me; and 1 rear ended me....I'm going to use modulators.

Any recommendations? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but modulator haters need not respond. I got enough of that from my very opinionated, and ALWAYS right brother. Of course, he drives a bright yellow Wing trike. :cwm21:

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
I can only recommend what I've been using for several years now and they work. See my signature.

Kriss HM (heavy duty), made in Tucson, AZ (that's made and fabricated there, NOT imported). And KISAN Tailblazers. They work great.

You can search on any HM thread I've talked about my HM but it works great. The Kisan Tailblazers are nice - very bright incandescent, the modulator and BULB plugs into each socket, replacing the OEM bulb. As brakes are applied, the tail lights flash/blink fast and slow down as you slow down. I was supplied two spare bulbs (not needed yet), abut should you need a replacement bulb, you can get one at any hardware store or Wal mart.

I love 'em and the KRISS, the first time I rode with it, made it obvious that the drivers were looking at me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Kisantech for my Brakes, and the Kriss for my headlights! Lots of looks, and that was what I was sorta after. Sort of expensive, but affordable, but, they have already saved my bacon so well worth the investment. Next investment is to replace the stock horn with the Screaming Banshee.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Yea, when it comes to safety, well, safety TRUMPS "opinion" every time. HMs are LEGAL and whether or not your brother or anybody else "approves" of them, well, all I have to say is that they (HMs) work. If they cause a distracted, impatient, or insensitive driver to take that extra SPLIT second to look at you to figure out what you are, well, it worked.

...recommendations? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but modulator haters need not respond. I got enough of that from my very opinionated, and ALWAYS right brother. Of course, he drives a bright yellow Wing trike.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I use a Kriss on front and tail. I am a believer and have used on three bikes thus far. Will use on any bike in the future as well. I wish you great luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts