Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Suzuki Bergman 650.
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello family, Wednesday at work after punching in I go out to my bike to ride to my work area turn the key all get is just clicking, I try it again and I get F1 what the heck,so I give it a minute try to start it again and it starts. It happened again at clo out time all the while the F1 light is on until I got it home, I didn't ride at all Thursday but today I go out to see if it's giving F1 code but this time no code,take it for a ride about a mile or so still no code but one thing I noticed is that it is sluggish from a dead stop. I will give gas but it will not move until it revs to 3000 to 3500 ram after it gets to 25 or 30 mph it will start to pick speed and accelerate like normal. Could it be that my clutch is going bad or I need an oil change or throttle sensor is bad ? I need your help. Oh and I found out that the white smoke that would come up through my dash and headlights area is from a hole in my header pipe. I am waiting for my dealer switch to arrive in the mail Tuesday but if the bike is not giving the F1 code anymore how can I pinpoint my problem? With help from the people in the burgman community we will find the problem. Anyway be safe on the roads and blessings.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Possibly pulley position sensor. You need the FI to come on to be able to check it. All you need is a paper clip to put across the terminals on the dealer plug. Do a search on here I think it is the two terminals on the right but can't be 100% certain a wise guru will be along shortly to confirm.

·
Premium Member
17,305 Posts
once you have the Fault indicator light, don't turn off the bike till you get the code, turning it off erases the code, (but not the problem :( )

my 15 has a "time to change the oil " in the inst panel, and a check oil level. and a red oil pressure warning light.

·
Administrator
21,750 Posts
If you get a Fi light you can shut the bike off for maybe 2 seconds but any longer and it erases the codes.

This is why everyone needs to do the "MikeyMarine" special 'Emergency seat release'.
You can then leave the bike running, put it on the center stand (still running) , pop the seat and get to the plug for the 'Dealers Mode Switch'.

·
Registered
2007 Suzuki Bergman 650.
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well hello family, I finally got my bike to flash F1 and is c11and c12 crankshaft sensor with 2-sec interruption to ECU . SO I HAVE A new one on the way. and I will see if I can put a patch on the small hole in my exhaust , it may work ,I hope .well that it for now and I will let you know how the repairs turn out . stay safe on the road and be blessed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts