Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have got 21000km's on my burger and have the noise from new . but now i do not want to get it fixed because i went to a decal making company and had decals made in the same font and chrome style as the suzuki one on the back of the bike, and put mine just below theres ,now mine say's suzuki diesel , and you can have so much fun with that. i have about 20 other bikers thinking that suzuki makes a diesel . some people figure it out buy looking at the red line on the tack, had guys open the gas cap door and try smelling the fuel ,but most people beleive you when they hear it run . spend a few $ and try it ,it is a hoot ,oh ya some day they will find out, but what a hoot

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sense of humour

Hey ...at least you have a sense of humour about it. I rode the 650 (used one) and noticed the diesel sound as well. No big deal. Timothy

·
Registered
308 Posts
The Diesel-sounding Burgmans will have tremendous value one day, when 90% of all motorcycles have turned into twist and go ... scooters. It will be a day of great ecstacy to see HD produce an automatic 'sportster' or when Suzuki produces a GSXR with automatic transmission... it's just going to be a matter of time :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts