Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not like real sightings - which we have a section for.

But has anyone sighted a Burgman in a movie or TV show yet?

PS: I have not (yet).

·
Registered
105 Posts
When they figure out how to do a chase scene with one, I'm sure you will. That will be exciting. Pierce Brosnan (as James Bond) chasing (or being chased by) the bad guys on a Burgman. I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Im picturing a jet black 650 with a mirror finished windshield. A tall trench coated man with sunglasses spraying 1000's of rounds from a full auto as he cranks on the throttle and the ass end slides towards the recipients of the bullets. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Plenty of room for on-board weapons systems with the huge trunk and glove box!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got it! David Hasselhoff as a crime-buster with a talking Burgman.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
It will have to wheelie with ease. :twisted: And the suspension will have to take running down stairs and handle landings after the scooter goes airborne - at least a five foot drop. (Good luck with that one! :shock: ) Otherwise, it's not exciting enough for the chase scenes. And it'll have to sound really powerful. Diesel idle noise and gear whine aren't gonna pack 'em into the theaters... :?

I could see Bond riding a tricked out V-Strom, with maybe a sexy female accomplice scooting around on an enhanced Burgman.... :wink:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
We could probably work in a fleet of those NYC BV200 cop scoots - and maybe a gaggle of Blue Knight Goldwings... I think we need a producer! If nothing else, we could slap together one heck of a 007 spoof movie. :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Have you seen......

Not in a movie, but perhaps being in the montage before Sunday Afternoon sport on BBC2 (England) counts. It was so quick, but I think there was a silver 650 being used as the camera platform to cover a road race. The cut was so short that I can't tell you if it was a running or cycling race. I don't planned to be glued to the TV to check it out, but, JUST MAYBE, this could be the first TV appearance of a Burgman????
Regards

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I saw quite a few of them while watching the Olympic coverage. They would show shots of Greece and when they did a beach shot there were 650's as well as 400's in the parking lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts