Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this web site eliomotors.com they don't have a lot of info yet as it is still not in production. Looks and sounds interesting.

·
Premium Member
14,279 Posts
Interesting but I'm always dubious about vehicles when they want you to put down a deposit before they even have the first production one built. The web site doesn't even say who is supplying the engine and transmission just some reassuring words that they will tells us at some point. I'll reserve my judgement and my money until there are some real production vehicles that can be tested by independent testers.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree I put down a deposit on the Smart car before they came out finally cancelled and had no problem betting my money returned.

·
Premium Member
14,279 Posts
Yeah, but the Smart car was from a real automobile manufacturer not some start up maybe car company.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Must have to do yoga moves to enter/exit. In every case in the video, it shows people starting to get in or out, then skips to showing them after they have gotten in or out. Still, will be interesting to see if it makes it and if the production model can meet the projected cost and performance figures.

·
Premium Member
12,607 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts